Slowdown on iPad

• I have panorama set of 12 panoramas for iPad (galery walktrough). Problem is that after few panoramas there is noticeable slowdown of movement. Only thing i can do for restoring normal speed is reloading of panorama. Is there something what i can do for speedup? Like force some kind of more strict memory management?

• Does not sound correct. I just done a tour with 31 panoramas including sound, autotour and navigation with both next previous and thumbnails.
    I can not see any difference if I look at 5 10 or 30.
    Not with autotour ot autorotation either.

Ipad has a very sensitive memory management and cleans up memory all the time. You sometimes only have around 5-10 mb left of the 256 mb when you have loaded a panorama so it has to remove the used memory when loading next. If your pano just use a couple of mb to much it crashes.

I noticed that the only crashes I have is when loading the first panorama and going directly to fullscreen. Apparently this cleans up the memory because after that you can show how many panos you want without crashes also with fullscreen.

Hans

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!