• Hello!
    I try to use this on iPad: tween(plugin[name].x, get(var), distance(150,0.3), linear );

In flash it's move smooth, in HTML5 on safari with user client type "iPad" move smooth!
    But on iPad it's moving jumping. *confused* Why it's happend? and how fix it?

Thanks in advance!

• Not working here either *sad* Even on my old iPod touch (fist generation!) the tweening is much smoother than on iPad(1). It´s really jumpy, just like mindlessboss said. I´m using the latest release of krpanoiphone.js

I guess there´s something wrong, because the iPad is fast enough to move even fullscreen-images very smooth (ie: photos).

Klaus, any idea?

• Thanks for your reply, Hans!
    Based on your example (nice panos btw:) I did a little research why the heck the tween-tag was so damn slow in my tour and I think I found the causing problem! I used a parent/child-system to tween the plugin and as soon as I removed it and moved the plugin on its own instead of moving the parent, it runs much smoother.

Klaus
    Is this a normal behavior, that the moving starts to judder if the plugin is a child of another plugin, or is there something wrong in the code?:

<style name="pb"
    align="centertop"
    zorder="91"
    width="90%"
    height="prop"
    />

<style name="pbs"
    parent="panomenu_bg"
    align="centertop"
    zorder="91"
    scale="2"
    />

addplugin(panomenu_bg);
    set(plugin[panomenu_bg].url,skin/menu_bg.png);
    set(plugin[panomenu_bg].align,righttop);
    set(plugin[panomenu_bg].height,100%);
    set(plugin[panomenu_bg].width,100%);
    set(plugin[panomenu_bg].x,-100%);
    set(plugin[panomenu_bg].zorder,90);
    set(plugin[panomenu_bg].children,true);
    set(plugin[panomenu_bg].scalechildren,true);
    set(plugin[panomenu_bg].onloaded,tween(x, 0, 1));

addplugin(pb1);
    if(isphone,set(plugin[pb1].url,skin/pb1s.jpg),set(plugin[pb1].url,skin/pb1.jpg));
    if(isphone,set(plugin[pb1].onloaded,loadstyle(pbs)),set(plugin[pb1].onloaded,loadstyle(pb)));
    set(plugin[pb1].y,70);
    set(plugin[pb1].zorder,91);
    set(plugin[pb1].onclick,action(start_pano);loadscene('Entre',null,MERGE,BLEND(2)););

For me everything looks fine. I even did try to swap out the tween-tag into an action and call the action after loading, with the same result: judder movement :(

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Nupsi

• Hi,

Zitat

Klaus
    Is this a normal behavior, that the moving starts to judder if the plugin is a child of another plugin, or is there something wrong in the code?:

no, it's not automatically a normal behavior,
    it may depend on the used images, their sizes and the number of childs and parents...
    krpano is only setting the positions and sizes of the html elements,
    the 'rendering' itself will be done by Safari browser,
    and maybe in your case the Safari browser is not longer able to handle all that smoothly...

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!