• Hi,

I'd like to get help to integrate my own preloader in my Vtour.

It seems to be easy, but not for me actually. I've checked this thread :
    personnalize preloader
    I get the .fla provided by shanti (thanks), changed the color but nothing in the AS code. Exported it in my plugins project folder, written a plugin code :

Code
    <plugin name="myloader" url="plugins/barre.swf" preload="true" keep="true" align="leftcenter" />

I still have the default loopings !

I guess i don't follow the good way.
    Any help ?

I've also created a simple preload bar, in flash CS4, from a tutorial, within you put your image, video or whatever, on a second keyframe in your scene (joined). That will be the one who's gonna be shown once loaded is over.
    Is it possible to replace this picture by a code to insert in krpano ?

Klaus, you were speaking about a xml code (in the quote thread,2009) to integrate a personnal loader, what about it ? Thanks

Thanks *smile*
    Steph

• Find this file in the download package, as3 folder, and put it in your files. Where? I am not sure if it needs to be in your plugin folder with the as3 code or in the folder with the krpano.swf ( or the renamed version).

krpano_as3_interface.as

By the way, it loaded the bar, but it did not seem to do anything. Once you get to see it, you may get it to your liking though.

Jarred

• Hi,

Not so easy.

I'm actually trying with the one provides by shanti. i didn't change anything. It stops the default progress bar of Krpano but no preload bar instead of, just a black page while loading the tour.?!

Anyway, i'd like to put mine.
    Here the code of my personnal one (from a tuto) :

Do you think it's possible to add a loader for : krpano_as3_interface.as and then, instead of "goAndStop(2)" (which is the picture or video to show when loaded), put an action to reach the first scene of a tour ?

I'd like to join the .fla (too heavy) or the swf(impossible).

Thanks. *smile*
    Steph.

Steph

Edited once, last by esys (April 13, 2011 at 1:28 PM).

• Hi,

Any help would be appreciated. *cry*
    I'd really like to change the progress bar.
    If anyone has one to sell, ready to insert and parametrable, i'm ready to buy it.
    Ideally i'm looking after a kind of stopwatch, surrounded with loops. Or a nice progress bar.

Many thanks.*thumbsup*
    Steph.

• search for loader, preloader, showload on the forum
    *g*

there is tons of info on that..
    I'm not aware of people that sell them..

Tuur *thumbsup*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!