Problem with fullscreen button back if using "onenterfullscreen" event

• Hi,
    In my tour, I want to switch on/off the logo depending of the fullscreen mode. But if I enter on fullscreen mode the buttton for fullscreen doesn't work. It only works in not fullscreen mode. I can see the button but if I click on it nothing happens. If I remove the "onenterfullscreen" event the button works well.
    This is the code:

Edited 2 times, last by berto36 (March 31, 2011 at 5:06 PM).

• I used the droplet "MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet.bat", so the code is the default in the "defaultskin.xml":

Code
    <plugin name="openfs"   devices="desktop|tablet" align="bottom" x="+160" y="10" style="button" crop="280|0|40|40" onovercrop="280|40|40|40" ondowncrop="280|80|40|40" onhover="showtext(Fullscreen, buttonstyle);"  	onclick="set(fullscreen,true);"  visible="true"  />
    	<plugin name="closefs"  devices="desktop|tablet" align="bottom" x="+160" y="10" style="button" crop="320|0|40|40" onovercrop="320|40|40|40" ondowncrop="320|80|40|40" onhover="showtext(Exit Fullscreen,buttonstyle);"  onclick="set(fullscreen,false);" visible="false" />
  • Ok.
    Solved. I've removed my 'events' section and I've included the call to the both functions in the 'events' section in "defaultskin.xml".

Thanks a lot. Without your help I wouldn't found the solution.

Regards.

Roberto

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!