Blend not working on IPad

• Hi there,

no matter what I try, the blend-option on the IPad just don´t work (tested with Safari and Atomic Web Browser). On Firefox the blend works just fine. Here´s the code:
    onclick="loadpano(lobby.xml,null,null,BLEND(2));"

Everytime I click on the hotspot the screen goes black for 1-2 secs and then the new pano blends smooth in. I tried to include the lobby.xml with <include url="lobby.xml" keep="true" /> without any difference.

Thanks in advance!
    Nupsi

• Hab gerade erst gesehen dass das Forum auch zweisprachig ist. Und das hier habe ich auf der Mainpage gefunden:
    "When loading and blending to a new pano - then a both panos must use preview images. The iPhone and iPad don't have enough memory to hold two full panos in the memory. Therefore only the preview images were used during blending."
    Werde jetzt Previewbilder erstellen und es dann nochmals testen. Eine zusammenhängende Anleitung für krpano wäre bezeiten ganz nett. Diese Suche ist echt zeitraubend - vor allem für XML-Neulinge wie mich :(

Ansonsten ist krpano echt grandios! Klasse Arbeit, Klaus *thumbsup*

EDIT: Mit den Previewbildern funktioniert das überblenden!

Gruß,
    Nupsi

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nupsi (3. April 2011 um 10:07)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!