COMBOBOX SELECTOR VALUE

• I am using a Combobox to load panos AS WELL AS hotspots to load the same panos. When I use a hotspot to change panos (load scenes), the "selection" in the combox box does not change to the relevant pano (as I am not calling the use of the combobox). How to SET the combox "selected" item in the combobox drop down list to the current pano (combobox item).

Thanks, Tony

• Michel did this a long ago for Tim here.

House Spain

This has extra code for changing languages too so it might take some digesting to get what you want out of it but I believe it is a good place to start. However, it might be different as I don't think the example he posted was using scenes.

Good luck.

Jarred

• Thanks Jarred,
    The XML example Michel placed "earlier" in the post had everything I needed. Actually I was using virtually the same code and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work, even after reviewing his. Turns out it only seemed functional from within the action calling the combobox change itself. Trying to "SET" it from the onclick event just wasn't working. I was actually just guessing at the code and turns out the actual code I was trying was "maybe" syntax correct, but defunct.

I was using this code: onclick="loadscene(scene_timelapse, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); set(plugin[panoBox].selectitem, Timelapse);"
    Even tried following "exact" syntax from Michel (with parenthesis):
    onclick="loadscene(scene_timelapse, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); set(plugin[panoBox].selectitem, (Timelapse));"
    But it just wasn't working.
    So after reading your post and following examples by Michel, I changed to:
    <action name="loadBox">
    removeall();
    additem(Reception, box1());
    additem(Stage, box2());
    additem(Bandits_Home, box3());
    </action>
    <action name="box3">
    loadscene(scene_timelapse, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));
    plugin[panoBox].selectitem(Timelapse);
    </action>
    Hotspot call to Action >

onclick="box3();"

GO FIGURE.

Thanks Mate!!!!

Edited 2 times, last by nefar1ous (April 5, 2011 at 6:34 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!