New textfield features

• Hi Klaus,

I know you're working like crazy towards the next big release, but could you give us an indication as to the improvements and possibly the options to the newest release of the krpanojs texfield plugin? I am working on several tours and would like to implement less javascript lightboxes on the ipad side.

Thanks,

Robert

• Yeah events aren't supported... neither are multiple nested tags
    blah

Only the one tag's css will works properly due to how the css is applied only to the containing div of the textfield.

css for the js side should be adding the inline styles directly to the child elements of the div, instead of the div itself.

• <data name="address">
    <p><font size="4" font-weight="bold">title</font><br />

address<br />
    address<br />
    phone</p>
    </data>

font size tag is non standard on iphone for some reason. Shows 10 times larger than ipad using same data.
    font size tag doesn't seem to work normally for absolute and relative sizes and is not the same as the css pixel values.

• Hi,

Zitat

I know you're working like crazy towards the next big release, but could you give us an indication as to the improvements and possibly the options to the newest release of the krpanojs texfield plugin? I am working on several tours and would like to implement less javascript lightboxes on the ipad side.

the textfield is still very problematic because of the big differences of real HTML and Flash HTML, therefore I'm working on a total new solution for texts that could be used the same in Flash and HTML,

in the latest version (1.0.8.14 beta) I'm already trying to parse and fix the "font-size:" setting in the css, but only when pixel values were used (e.g. css="p{font-size:14px;}"), the html code itself is still unparsed and unmodified, it will just passed to the browser,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!