image with dynamic text

• Hi there guys

i hope someone will be so kind to help me with this urgent problem. My client has asked me to display a semi-transparent bar on top of my panoramic image. This bar must have text inside it that must display dynamic content that I prosume will be stored inside the xml file. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance

• Anything dynamically, must be made dynamically, by either building your xml file with php or asp, or by sending data inside krpano with javascript.
    Using javascript, you could do any number of ajaxy things.
    Research using php to build pages and variables, or krpano javascript communication.

Hi there guys

i hope someone will be so kind to help me with this urgent problem. My client has asked me to display a semi-transparent bar on top of my panoramic image. This bar must have text inside it that must display dynamic content that I prosume will be stored inside the xml file. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance

• Hi there guys

Thanks in advance

have a plugin set at center of the screen for the photo. the use the textfield plugin set its parent as the photo and put it right on top. then make an action to set the url of the photo and set the desired text and pop them at the same time. sorry i dont have enough time to create a code example but you can find examples of this around thee forums.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!