You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 12:54am

HUE effect

This is really the only thing I miss from FPP.
It had a hue effect for hotspots/plugins which altered the hue.
This essentially means I can adjust my entire skin theme in xml, as it is now, I have to alter each and every graphic manually in photoshop.
That's a major pain.
There are probably other nice effects that flash supports that would be good as well. Saturation, etc.

And damn, this would need to be possible in html5 to be useful.
I don't know if you can adjust image hues in html5 for images.
There's something called hsl color module

http://petelepage.com/blog/2010/07/how-t…a-color-models/
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 12:18pm

Hi sasha,
Is there no ,xml, way to make the imageadjust plugin do that?
Good idea!

Cheers
Tuur
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 1:57pm

I'm a bit swamped for work, but I think the imageadjust plugin could be extended to do what you ask. Currently it applies a color transform to the whole rendered view (excluding hotspots and plugins), but with some work it could apply to the plugins layer only, or even to individual plugins and hotspots.

Unfortunately I have not yet found a way to do something similar in the krpanojs environment; there is no simple/well-performing way to affect the color of DOM elements.

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 3:20pm

That's what I figured. I didn't really find any good support for this in css as well.
The only issue now really is I must reorganize all my xml files ensure they are straight php to quickly swap out code.

Thanks for reply aldo.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

VN2011

Professional

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 7:02pm

sacha if you are trying to jsut get the effect of having a plugin or hotspot change colors to show it is active you could use blendmode settings instead of hue. not exactly the same i know but it might be close. also there is the effect attribute you could change the color of but that will only change the color around the spot not the hue of the spot itself.