You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 4:14pm

using the make pano tools

Would it be possible for it to fill in the spaces of the scene name and image paths but leave the space in the title node? Like below, I would like to name my panorama "Front Office" and have the tools automatically set the rest for me. This would cut down on editing each line each time I processed images.

Source code

<scene name="scene_Front Office" title="Front Office" onstart="" thumburl="Front Office.tiles/thumb.jpg">
<preview url="Front Office.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image>
			<left  url="Front Office.tiles/pano_l.jpg" />

I would like to see the tool output something like this instead.

Source code

<scene name="scene_Front_Office" title="Front Office" onstart="" thumburl="Front_Office.tiles/thumb.jpg">
<preview url="Front_Office.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image>
			<left  url="Front_Office.tiles/pano_l.jpg" />

Jarred

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 11:48am

Hi,

good idea, I will add a setting for that,

best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 3:12pm

Just want to make sure this is on the "to do" list.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 10:59pm

Yeah!

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Monday, February 20th 2012, 6:20pm

Hi,

there is now the new setting "filterbasename" for that (and enabled by default):
krpano 1.0.8.14

best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, February 21st 2012, 5:13am

Great!!! and thanks so much for adding this.