viewer.embed() wiping out entire webpage on iOS devices

• Hello,

I've got a javascript file that loads multiple panos on a page at once and sets them all up. Nothing unusual, and nothing I've not done before. I have a license for the desktop and mobile versions of krpano.

On the desktop, the script works perfectly 100% of the time. On iOS devices, once the viewer.embed() function is called, it wipes the entire web page! The whole page goes blank white with zero errors. If I comment out the embed() call, everything works properly.

I'll try to put up a demo but does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

EDIT: In desktop Safari, when I make the user agent ipad, load the page, then right click and 'inspect element', the only thing in the HTML is a <head> tag with the krpanoiphone.license.js and krpanoiphone.js scripts. The <body> has been entirely wiped out.

Thanks

Brian

• Hi,

don't put the krpano javascript files in the <head> tag,
    they need to be in the <body> tag,

when using the embed() dynamically, then use the latest 1.0.8.14 version,
    and with either 'embedded licenses' (e.g. build by the MAKE PANO or MAKE VTOUR droplets),
    or by including all javascript files manually,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!