swfkrpano.js - does not work in offline ...

• Hello!
    There is a problem - in the offline does not work zoom mouse wheel (in the on-line, it works fine link). In what may be my bug?

• Hi,

swf.addParam("wmode","transparent");

when using wmode=transparent or wmode=opauqe then the Flashplayer is not longer able to catch the mousewheel,
    but the krpano scripts (the swfkrpano.js or the swfkrpanomousewheel.js) are fixing this problem by catching the mousewheel events by javascript and sending the flashplayer (krpano) that there were mouse wheel changes,

but now locally - the javascript to flash interface - is disabled by default for security reasons, so the javascript mousewheel fixes can't work,

to get it working locally it would be necessary to change the flashplayer security settings,
    see here for more details:
    https://krpano.com/docu/localusage/

best regards,
    Klaus

• Here are it turns out that ... I thought that I have "hands curves" - 2 days tormented ...
    Now everything works! Thank you, Klaus! *g*
    Sometimes i have make CD presentation using HTML and in connection with this question: "How can I compel work mouse wheel in the panorama window (in offline), without setting the permissions on the site Adobe? "

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!