• It's pretty dang annoying to troubleshoot all the variations of how the environment can be

swf
    swf+embedded licence
    swf+embedded xml

and also it looks like viewer.addVariable("xml", "data.xml");

will not override any embedded xml
    And krpano license failures should override any errors set to false, because generating final xmls generally have this set, but the final steps are in embedding and encrypting... also license errors could call an action or at least a show a specified string , say when a time expires, the client knows whats going on and can get instructions on what to do.

• Hi,

And krpano license failures should override any errors set to false, because generating final xmls generally have this set, but the final steps are in embedding and encrypting... also license errors could call an action or at least a show a specified string

sorry, but I'm not sure if I understand correctly... what should happen or what should be able to do? can you describe more detailed?

say when a time expires, the client knows whats going on and can get instructions on what to do.

for expired date, it would already possible to open a webpage with the instructions,
    but I'm already planning custom error messages for this case,

best regards,
    Klaus

• I want to know from krpano, if I'm using a swf with embedded license or XML.
    For instance, I was making XML changes and nothing was happening until I realized the XML was embedded into the swf.

For license errors it would be nice to know what error happens; this is helpful when learning to use kprotect especially if you accidentally use a wrong setting. A black screen isn't that helpful. For example I realized the license was embedded to the swf so I swapped the js for a license free version. Everything was fine until I viewed it in html5 which threw a black screen.

Now I understand why everything happens, but with some error messages i could have saved a little time. ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!