ObjectVR Mouse Control

• Hi!

It's been a while (actually years :p ) since I had to chance to mess around with the KRPano - and now I finally found the time to create some ObjectVR's. Anyways, I created this:
    http://www.pikafoto.dk/Kunder/Soender…rank/index.html

And I now have two issues about the controls I am facing. I've tried to goof around with the ObjectSkin.xml but I can't seem to find a way to solve my 2 problems - so maybe someone in here can be of assistance? *smile*

Problem one:
    I don't like how the mouse is inverted. E.g. when I drag to the right, I would like to rotate the object right aswell - and not inverted as it is now (This makes sense in a Pano, not on an object IMO). Is there any way to change this behavior? I've tried setting both mouseacceleration and mouse speed to negative values, but to no help. I did read something about writing a plugin that could invert the mouse, but my flash skills are zero - and I'd hate spending days getting up to speed only to find out there's an easy solution *smile*

Problem two:
    Once zoomed in, the behavior of the mouse changes. E.g. dragging does not rotate anymore, but instead it pans. I'd prefer it to be rotating still. I tried messing with the ObjectSkin.xml and I got it to rotate while dragging, but it still kept on panning at the same time - that was a mess as you can imagine *wink* I fear the panning is inherent to the pano viewer and cannot be disabled once zoomed in ? Any suggestions ?

I hope someone can help *wink*

/Rune

• Oh, and btw - I do realize that I can just record my pictures having my turntable spin the other way around - but I'd love the flexibility to change post-recording *wink*

• the POW error is abit weird, it says I need to use 1.0.8.11 or newer - I am using 1.0.8.12 *smile*

Anyways, setting:
    set(objectvr.xframes,424); //424 number of frames in my objectVR

in the objectvr_init action seems to fix it..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!