Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

matrekker

Fortgeschrittener

• »matrekker« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 27. März 2009, 14:04

Where is the bearded vulture ?

The problem is : videos, films, cartons, computer-aided designs photographies, flash movies, drawings, visits and what else... It's now possible to mix so many techniques together...

As regards this example, the basis remains Krpano. The "pictures" (except the bird which is a photography from me) come from my man. We added this uncredible sound. What do you think of this ?

Just a precision : a "gypaete" in french is a rare bird of our mountains.

http://www.visites-interactives.eu/fr/vi…te/gypaete.html

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »matrekker« (27. März 2009, 15:10)

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 27. März 2009, 14:44

Wauuuuw *love*

What a beautifull picture(s) MA and PA..

Can you tell more about the picture quality ?? Like are the pictures like that from the source or is there a lot of work in PS or so...

Very nice and clear... Beautifull

I wish the sound loop was a little longer....

Cheers

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

matrekker

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 27. März 2009, 15:07

...Can you tell more about the picture quality ?? Like are the pictures like that from the source or is there a lot of work in PS or so...

Hi Tuur,

As you noticed, we enjoy to add an "art touch" on our visits. On this example,it's 5 % photographies, the rest is 3D drawings created by Thierry, my man. We could make much better but softs are so expensive, we can't afford at this time of the year. When we will have more money *whistling* , we will buy serious 3D softs and it will be really great.

So, don't think there is a lot of work of PS, it's not the case (only to add the vulture).

However, I and Thierry are very proud of this visit.

Tuur

Erleuchteter

Beruf: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 27. März 2009, 15:09

wauw.. that's over my head that 3d drawings... very nice...

yeah... you can be proud *g*

Thanx

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Freitag, 27. März 2009, 23:15

Did you use Vue 7 to create the scenery?

I like the Hawk :) I will have to listen to the sound when I am at home. Did you use Vue 7 to create the scenery?

I was trying to learn Blender and Truespace because of my limited budget for 3D stuff. I almost bought the lightwave Photoshop CS3 plugin.

matrekker

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 28. März 2009, 09:36

RE: Did you use Vue 7 to create the scenery?

I like the Hawk :) I will have to listen to the sound when I am at home. Did you use Vue 7 to create the scenery?

I was trying to learn Blender and Truespace because of my limited budget for 3D stuff. I almost bought the lightwave Photoshop CS3 plugin.

I don't recommand to listen the sound at work ! *g* You're right to wait to be at home... It's a great sound as it describes a tempest at its beginning and the sound of a bearded vulture...

As I said before, serious 3D softs are awfully expensive, that's the reason why we are still limited to a free version of Terragen *wacko* (not Vue 7, though it's very good also).