Standalone player opens new windows

• Gentlemen, I kindly ask for your help to track down a strange problem.

I've created a tour which should run on a touchscreen computer as a standalone Flash exe.
    On my computer everything works fine. But the guy who had installed this on the customers machine told me that when he clicks on hotpsots in the tour to go to another panorama this would open in a new window, which of course it should not do.

Do you have any idea how this could be possible as this error is not repeatable on my computer.
    The system they are using is a WIN7 32bit with 1MB RAM.

The XML code goes like this:

If needed I might gve a link to a working version.
    Thanks a lot

Jürgen

• Hello Jschrader,

For my personnal information, i don't really understand the way you built your tour (connections between hotspots, style and plugins?!). So if you've got a link to visualize it, welcome.

About the hotspot "bug", does their touchscreen computer have some view and actions settings ? Like your browser, when you setit to open any new lilnk in a new tab or window. I understood it's a standalone tour, but maybe it's a particular function to the touchscreen to be able to set it the way you like to, even when running on local.

Otherwise your code seems to be good. Safari inspector reported no error on this part (i closed your code with </krpano> before testing it).

Best regards.
    Steph

• Hi,

But the guy who had installed this on the customers machine told me that when he clicks on hotpsots in the tour to go to another panorama this would open in a new window

that would be very strange!
    a loadpano() or loadscene() call will be never able to open a new browser window!

new browser windows can only be opened via the "openurl()' action but there is no such call in your posted code...

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!