Code
    <action name="load2">
            loadpano(../local/2.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));

</action>

or

you can also search on the forum!!
    Must be tons of info ... and check tour codes from others

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Sorry, but I don't understand how i should modify my xml.
    I'm new with krpano, so sorry. *cry*

• Sorry but fade in fade out does not work on iPad and Iphones.
    Its is not a real fading but it is faked by loading the 2 blurry previews while loading the full resolution.
    If you use the VMake Tour tools you get it automatically.

iPad and iPhone 4 cubefaces should not be more than 1024x1024 which is the default in the Tools if you use the tablet images.

It can also be done by using multi tiling and choosing 512 tiles with for example 3 levels and max 2048.
    You will then get 512 tiles for iPhone 3 and 2x2 512=1024 for the iPad/iPhone Desktops and Android flash can also load the 4x4 = 2048 cubeface.

The loading will look a little different with this option.

Hans

• there might be a way to tween the alpha on the cube faces to 0 then load the new faces at alpha 0 and fade them back in i know this would work in flash but i do not know how tweening alpha reacts on idevices. there is a before and after example somewhere using a slider. slide it back and forth and 2 sets of cube faces fade in and out. what ever action fades out the faces could be used to start transition, then load new faces, problem is i do not know if you can load the faces at alpha zero at least not as faces. they could be created using hotspots then loading them with alpha 0 would be possible. using that as the base code it could be modified to do what you are looking to do, i just do not have the time to figure the code out myself. this could be done somehow, someway for sure in flash but maybe not idevices.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!