• I want to have this video load http://www.virtualnorthland.com/panos/test/indexyui2.html

inside this window instead of a pano http://www.virtualnorthland.com/panos/test/indexyui.html

and this is the section of code I need to modify. I want to load the mechanics.wmv file in the window,

function loadKrPano2(divName)
    {
    if (typeof(deconcept) !== 'undefined' &&
    deconcept.SWFObjectUtil.getPlayerVersion().major >= 6)
    {
    var so = new SWFObject("../core/krpano.swf", "krpanoSWFObject","100%", "100%", "9.0.28","#000000");
    so.addParam("allowFullScreen","true");

/* THIS IS IMPORTANT IF YOU DONT PUT THIS THE FLOATING DIV WILL NOT SHOW UP*/
    so.addParam("wmode","opaque");

so.addVariable("pano", "bells1.xml");
    so.useExpressInstall("../core/swfobject/expressinstall.swf");
    so.setAttribute("xiRedirectUrl", window.location);
    if ( so.write(divName) )
    {
    var mousewheelfixes = new SWFkrpanoMouseWheel(so);
    }
    }
    else
    {
    document.getElementById("krpanoDIV").innerHTML = 'Flash Player 9 needed';
    }
    }

i use this code to embed it into the exsisting iframe html document. I want to put this video inside the YUI window.

<div id="apDiv2">
    <object classid="CLSID:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95" type="application/x-oleobject" width="300" height="250" hspace="38" vspace="41" align="absmiddle"
    standby="Loading Windows Media Player components..." id="MediaPlayer">
    <param name="FileName" value="mechanics.wmv" />
    <param name="autostart" value="true" />
    <param name="ShowControls" value="true" />
    <param name="ShowStatusBar" value="false" />
    <param name="ShowDisplay" value="false" />
    <embed src="mechanics.wmv"
    width="275" height="275" hspace="38" vspace="41" autostart="1" align="absmiddle" type="application/x-mplayer2" name="MediaPlayer" showcontrols="1" showstatusbar="0" showdisplay="0"> </embed>
    </object>
    </div>

Milo helped me get this far but his IM says he is not feeling well and I do not want to bother him.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!