Portland Waterfront

• Darn, it's hard to find a decent day around here. Summer is coming and that [poses other problems, like air quality. I have two more water front shots I want to do and then one during the rose festival. In July we get a half dozen or so US Navy and Canadian war ships that tie up along side the waterfront. All ready decided my vantage point, unless I can con my way onto a bridge hoist booth.

http://rhmpano.com/?page_id=119

All of the Portland links are on the top, the waterfront is the newest. Enjoy. Oh, and the window washers came out very well.

I use an Giga pan Epic Pro head, it's my demo and it's time to turn it, so if anyone is interested in a very lightly used unit, send me an email.

• Hi Bill,

Nice panos but if I'm going to go through all that trouble I'd wait until the middle of summer as it looks just as grim down there as it does up here in Vancouver, Canada at this time of year. I'm keeping my eye on the trees waiting for the leaves to show their faces then the camera is out.

Just about to watch the GigaPan Pro Epic Quick Guide movie online and see what this thing does.

I've stopped off at Portland a couple of times during drives down to California and of course your the 'Tax free' State *thumbsup*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!