Link to index.html (holds the viewer code) and state in the link url which xml file to use?

• Hello.

Is it possible to link to index.html (holds the viewer code) and state in the link url which xml file to use?

I'm converting an old tourism website to use KRPano (currently FPP) and have about 90 X 360 degree images showing off various attractions and locations. Each individual attraction/location page on the website contains info but also a text link 'View the 360 degree image' which opens the viewer in a new window at a set size.

Having just one index.html holding the viewer code and then 90 xml files each with their own specs would cut down so much on the files used online and I can just use 'include' where needed for the plugins/global info.

The url link doesn't need to hold any code other than the index.html + specific xml file.

Thanks,

Andrew

• Thanks for the pointer.

I found and tried the js-getlink example but it didn't display the url locally so uploaded the whole examples folder to my own website and tried it there. Worked fine.

I'll spend some time reading and see how it all works *wink*

Thanks again.

• OK, I'm getting somewhere after looking at examples and looks as though It will work with just one index.html file *smile*

I can link directly to each panorama by changing the xml name using

Code
    /index.html?pano=001.xml

and here's the code for the html page taken from previous examples. Is there any of this code I can remove as it's not needed? Not too sure what the 'krpanologo' is or if I need 'Get player version'?

Thanks,

Andrew

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!