Loading specific scene within a single XML file from HTML page + Plus want to protect

• OK,
    I have setup a single webpage that has a window (for viewing pano), and thumbnails for choosing the pano to load into the window.
    My original design has each pano in it's own directory, with its own xml and swf. The HTML embedded section calls each tour xml and swf from its own directory as the user clicks a thumbnail. All works great
    http://www.lush.360rama.com

But I want to reduce file size, and protect the tour (Not a whole bunch of them).

So I was thinking there must be a way to load the xml file and point to a specific scene in that xml when calling from HTML rather than load the 1st scene called by the "startup" action.
    Something like this:
    embedpano({swf:"lushgc.swf", xml:"lushgc.xml", "scene:"scene_lush", target:"item2"});

I'm sure there's a better way than what I am thinking here, but this seems like it would be the easiest.

Tony

• You don't have any custom xml and I don't think someone its going to piece together your images to steal them so I wouldn't worry too much...
    Adjust as necessary.

html
    var startscene = 0;
    viewer.addVariable("startscene", startscene);

xml
    <action name="startup">
    ifnot (startscene === null,
    loadscene(get(scene[%startscene].name),null,MERGE);
    loadscene(get(scene[0].name),null,MERGE);
    );

• You don't have any custom xml and I don't think someone its going to piece together your images to steal them so I wouldn't worry too much...
    Adjust as necessary.

Definitely not worried about the images or xml but...
    Unless I misunderstand some of the purpose of protecting, my intention is to avoid having my licensed krpano.swf from being misused... specifically by known Thai counterparts. As far as xml, I am only just beginning to flirt with disaster :) I have much to learn.

Thanks for the advice on the html and programming!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!