About Krpano viewer with Black Screen of Death

• As I am using krpano viewer to my website but it takes almost 34 seconds to load. I have already enabled preloader still takes 26 seconds for preloader to come on screen. I also tried to build a preloader using as3 just like discussed in a forum but no change. Is it possible to load "prloader" first on screen then other krpano viewer components etc ? I have also verified on krapno's parent site i.e. krpano.com. but same problem present on site too. It shows black screen on start after 26 sec it displays preloader. What is the solution for above problem. Can we get preloader immediately when krpano viewer loading its content if yes then what steps do I need to follow.

Please find the attachments for more explanation.
    1) Krpano viewer with Black Screen of Death
    2) Youtube's preloader

• What is your connection speed? I just looked at a gigapixel from the example page and it was a max of 7 seconds before I saw the preview image and several loading tiles. In fact, the logo in the corner came up just before the preview image, at least that is what I remember happening. Try setting a plugin with preload="true" to appear first and disappear onloaded.

Jarred

• Hi,

please see the "as3-interface\flash-cs4-embed-example" example from the current viewer download package,

with that you could make your own and small preloader swf and load the the main krpano.swf dynamically,
    and while the krpano.swf is loading you can show your own preloader,

from krpano side self - showing something faster then loading the krpano.swf and the first xml and the plugin (both could be eventually embedded to speed up the loading) itself, is not possible,

best regards,
    Klaus

• please see the "as3-interface\flash-cs4-embed-example" example from the current viewer download package,

Hi Klaus
    I have the same issue and this solution you posted looks great, but I'm not a AS3 master.
    Would you make a krpano preloader for us?
    Or would you include this in the next release?

regards!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!