Successful video flyout

• Hi JL,

Here a mixed code of video-hotspot and flyout-hotspots examples:

SAlut.

• Hi Michel
    Your code almost works, but when the video hotspot is clicked on it zooms out and pauses. if clicked again it zooms back and resumes playing.
    Here is my edited version of your code with pausedonstart set to false- nothing happens if set to true:

<hotspot name="video1"
    url="plugins/videoplayer.swf"
    videourl="f7.flv"
    ath="-58"
    atv="1.95"
    scale="1"
    rx="0" ry="30" rz="0"
    distorted="true"
    pausedonstart="false"
    loop="true"
    volume="0.7"
    directionalsound="true"
    range="120"
    onhover="if(ispaused, showtext(click to play, videohoverstyle), showtext(click to pause, videohoverstyle));"

flying="0.0"
    onclick="togglepause();
    if(flying == 0.0, flyout() );
    if(flying == 1.0, flyback() );"
    />

Thanks

JL

• JL-krp just remove the togglepause from the onclick. then it will only fly out and nto pause. you may have to create a pause button since there would be no way to then pause the video. maybe you dont want it paused.

onclick="togglepause();
    if(flying == 0.0, flyout() );
    if(flying == 1.0, flyback() );"

• Thanks VN
    Unfortunately your suggestion results in an uncontrollable video as you predicted and an extra stop/start button wouldn't fit in the planned layout.
    Perhaps a zoomable video hotspot with click control on is not possible after all.

Thanks also Michel!

JL

• Hi there.
    Just a thought... As I understand it, the problem is linking the flyin/flyout action and the togglepause action to the same control (click).
    You could link one of them to a different user input.
    Aldo Hoeben developed a plugin that adds double click events. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it'll work perfectly, and it could solve your problem.
    Cheers

OK, I edit:
    After a breifly testing the doubleclick plugin, it seems to work only in the whole viewer, not being able to set that event for a hotspot. Sorry...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jmugarra (15. August 2011 um 12:58)

• Hi jmugarra,

Welcome... *wink*

Zitat

Just a thought... As I understand it, the problem is linking the flyin/flyout action and the togglepause action to the same control (click).
    You could link one of them to a different user input.

Seems to be just a correct thought... *smile* *thumbup*

Zitat

Aldo Hoeben developed a plugin that adds double click events. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it'll work perfectly, and it could solve your problem.
    Cheers

OK, I edit:
    After a breifly testing the doubleclick plugin, it seems to work only in the whole viewer, not being able to set that event for a hotspot. Sorry...

I can't say, as I had not tried the Aldo's plugin Doubleclick Plugin , but it seems that you are correct in saying it apply to the viewer only (the pano itself).
    But, following your approach of an double click events, it can be simulated using xml stuff... Have a look to Klaus example here a complete xml only solution (doubleclick + zoom to click center)
    So, inspired on Klaus code, here an example that does the togglepause action onclick and the flyin/flyout action ondoubleclick:

Look at lines 49 to 67...

Hope it helps...

SAlut.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!