• A scroll or find/search facility in the editor would be really handy.
    I found an old request (by using the 'search facility' *rolleyes* ) from back in 2009 and the answer indicated that it was maybe going to be included in the next version.
    Any developments?

Thanks

Kev

• sometimes it scrolls for me sometimes it does not. when it doesnt i use the pgdown and pgup to jump through it faster. what i would like to see in the editor is an option to not have the xml reorganized. we have the xmls the way we want them in our editors but when that xml is opened in krpanos editor it has been completely reorganized with plugins and hotspots and actions all grouped. it would be nice if we could see the xml the way we left it not the way krpano wants to organize it.

• Once I click in the text somewhere with the mouse, it always scrolls for me. Maybe additional buttons that would jump to the hotspots or plugins section would help. However, I have learned to copy the XML and edit with a text editor. The reorganization does make it difficult/impossible when using include files.

• Zitat

sometimes it scrolls for me sometimes it does not.

Doesn't that sort of thing just drive you nuts?!
    I mean, a computer is a machine, it doesn't have the ability to 'decide' whether to function or not! It either works, or it doesn't!
    Rant over....
    I also agree with the display of the xml. Even if copied into an editor, it's not in the order of your original file and there´s all the generic defaults to troll through too.
    For me, a search facility would be most welcome.

Oh, got to go.... my computer has 'decided' it needs to shut down! *cursing*

• Even if copied into an editor, it's not in the order of your original file and there´s all the generic defaults to troll through too.
    For me, a search facility would be most welcome.

search would be very nice. sometimes I like seeing all the generic defaults it helps me see what other options are available. it would be really nice to be able to toggle that on and off. keeping our own xml structure without the generics would be great. we could open the editor make a change and then save it right back over the top of the original. with that effect and the recent ability to add hotspots from the editor we almost have a defacto GUI for hotspot placing IF we could save back over the top of our own xml keeping only its structure. right now due to the fact that that editor changes the xml structure that is not possible.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!