Plugin Google maps

• Please Klaus or somebody else .I Bought today a Plugins to Google maps . How can I know if this file here is the new one. Because the file date is 2010/05/31 vers. 1.08.11 .Is that the newer vesion ?

Thank you

• You probably got the old one. I got the same problem.

The latest version is in the latest Beta download. The download you get when you buy is old.

And everything with the license is changed. It is not embedded in the swf anymore but you have to request a separate license. All this is not told you when you buy it.

And it s really difficult to find the correct info. I just tried to find the page but I can't. Documentation is not updated.
    Mail Klaus directly. mail@krpano.com

Hans

• Hi,

Please Klaus or somebody else .I Bought today a Plugins to Google maps . How can I know if this file here is the new one. Because the file date is 2010/05/31 vers. 1.08.11 .Is that the newer vesion ?

the plugin that will be delivered by share-it is still the latest official one,

there is a newer 1.0.8.14 beta version available, but this version is still beta,
    it should be stable and working but it is not fully tested yet, the examples for it are not ready yet too,
    and the 1.0.8.14 viewer itself is also still beta at the moment,

the 1.0.8.14 viewer and plugins can be already used of course,
    all news about the 1.0.8.14 version and links to details/documentations can be found in the 1.0.8.14 thread:
    1.0.8.14 pre-release / release-candidate

in this thread there is a post a about the new googlemaps plugin and a link to its documentation:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/googlemaps/?version=10814#top

and because of the the license system change of the googlemaps plugin (for easier plugin updating in future),
    there are new googlemaps licenses,
    this licenses can be requested automatically by entering the mail address that was used on ordering the plugin:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/googlemaps/update/

as soon as the 1.0.8.14 is ready, Share-it will start delivering the new license,

a hint about the online documentation versions (for xml, actions, plugins, ...),
    the version text can be click to change the version,
    here a screenshot:

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!