New app for offline

• Someone mentioned an app called Fileapp Pro for offline panoramas as an option in stead of Goodreader.

Its cheap so I have given it a try.
    While it works very similar to Goodreader it has a problem that makes it unusable for showing tours.
    While Goodreader has the problem that you can not open the menus again this one has the opposite.

Any click on thumbs, navigation buttons etc popup the menus at both top and bottom.
    I have not been able to find any settings in it to lock the menus in fullscreen.

Hans

• Sorry I do not think you understand.

Have you tried the FileApp Pro?

The problem is that the top and bottom menus in the FileApp Pro which looks exactly as the Goodreader ones are popping up and closes again each time you load a new pano from a thumbnail or choose any other navigation button.

This is what is supposed to happen if you tap the centre of the pano in Good reader but it never happens.

Hans

• Bring boring those offline readers...

I have exactly the same problems + you have to disable ipag autorotation if you use the gyroscope in Goodreader otherwise it wont work all right...

If someone knows an app that works well with krpano on ipad2 it would be great !

Thanx !!!

• Bring boring those offline readers...

I have exactly the same problems + you have to disable ipag autorotation if you use the gyroscope in Goodreader otherwise it wont work all right...

If someone knows an app that works well with krpano on ipad2 it would be great !

Thanx !!!

Did you find a solution?? Is it possible to view the krpano with gyroscope in the Atomic browser being offline??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!