KRPano : Panorama Editor for Windows

• I decided to make an offline editor for krpano with Delphi Programming Language. *thumbup*

At the beginning, i'm trying to get actual "krpano.view.hlookat" and "krpano.view.vlookat" values from ActiveX Flash Window, but not succeed.

Let me ask you, do you documented any SDK for Win32 applications. I don't want to use JAVA. For example the javascript2.html example running at local but doesn't give any of above two values (hlookat or vlookat).

If you put Instant values by Variables in "krpano.swf", then we can get those variables by Flash's "GetVariable" command. After that I need to "SetVariable" to the deploy the new values on the fly. Thank you for your concern... krpano is a awesome pano-system.

P.S. sorry for my poor english. *unsure*

Sincerely.
    Muharrem ARMAN
    (Ankara / TURKEY )

• Thanks Shanti. *thumbup*

Javascript option is the first step what I try. I successed before but, I can run SWF directly on Win32 applications. I had wanted to get or set values directly.

Now I'm collecting API reference variables/calls ext. to a HTML File. All calls and variable will be separated javascript functions. I'm defining global variables for functions. Values will pass these global variables. After that, I run and use this html file at local windows and use this html.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!