You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Friday, May 27th 2011, 6:25pm

plugin onclick events can not be dynamically set.

I was trying something like onloaded="set(onclick,'openurl('http://digg.com',_blank)');trace(get(onclick));"
trace shows the onclick ok, but it doesn't work in HTML5. Flash works.

If I place the onclick in there non-dynamic the same as the dynamic output it works fine.

This is just a simple example for trying to set onclick dynamically, in my real project, I'm using txtadd to gather other variables together.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Friday, May 27th 2011, 6:41pm

I love posting for help. 95% of the time I have the eureka moment 2 minutes later.

onclick CAN be dynamically set, but not via the shortcut name method I was trying out... you must fully address the element in krpano html5

not onclick
but plugin[name].onclick

it works in flash though...
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

VN2011

Professional

Friday, May 27th 2011, 11:12pm

wouldnt you use altonloaded to set the onclick via html5? i am surprised it sets correctly with just onloaded.

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 1:26am

I think they only have precedence if they are set.