You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 30th 2011, 8:36am

[p] tag content is not coming vertical center in textfield plugin

Hi,

i have following code for iPhone/iPad
<plugin name="popup" enabled="true" url="plugins/textfield.swf" keep="true" offset="center" align="center" edge="center" x="0" y="0" width="80%" height="70%" html="[p]This is some content[/p]" css="p{color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:center; backgrond=#000000; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align:center; display:inline-block; valign:center; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000; height:100%; border:1px solid #FF0000;}" />

now the issue is that, the "p" tag content is coming horizontal center which is perfect but, content is not coming in vertical center.

how can i make the content horizontal and vertically center of "p" tag in textfield plugin.

Please guide me.

thanks

--
Pratiks

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pratiks" (May 30th 2011, 9:14am)