Iphone Application using Krpano?

• Hi,

Possible to make IPhone application using Krpano?(just like the ones you can get in the app store)
    this would be great, a new possibility from the Kprotect to export a full virtual tour as an app....

Edited once, last by view360 (June 3, 2011 at 8:02 PM).

• Hi !
    Actually you can make a web application, but I think making a real app to put on app store isn't possible.
    For the app store you have to compile your program, wich is impossible for a virtual tour exept in flash,
    but flash doesn't work on iPhone/iPad devices :'(
    Would be great if someone else could confirm that though cause I'm not sure just think so...
    At least you can make a web application, wich is iPhone app like and share it on your website or client website.
    This is the solution I'm working on, pretty easy to use if you know a little HTML and Javascript/Jquery stuffs.
    Hope I could help if you have any questions !!
    Regards.

• today i tried to create UIWebview with krpano demo files through offline, Its working fantastic!
    So, I'm going to buy
    krpano License & krpanoJS iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch Add-On License,

Can i able to publish a virtual tour application with this as a native application?

• Hi,
    I tested on Xcode, iphone simulator for the native application,
    i just downloaded the demo Weingut Tour and i call it to run locally and done,

I bought the krpano license on two days back,
    Till i didn't published anything in the Itunes store, I still waiting for the reply for my question!

Can i able to publish a monument virtualtour as a native application using KRPANO?

• Probably best to send an e-mail directly to Klaus.

If I understand what I have read in the past, ( and please don't take this as an official answer ) if you are just projecting your tours, I don't think it is an issue. It is only when/if you sell or offer the viewer for others to use it for their own panoramas that it becomes an issue of licensing.

Again, please talk directly with Klaus for clarification.

Jarred

• If I understand what I have read in the past, ( and please don't take this as an official answer ) if you are just projecting your tours, I don't think it is an issue. It is only when/if you sell or offer the viewer for others to use it for their own panoramas that it becomes an issue of licensing.

right, so is it

best regards,
    Klaus

• p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #3d227f}
    p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo}
    span.s1 {color: #000000}
    span.s2 {color: #508186}
    span.s3 {color: #7041a7}
    span.s4 {color: #cf3125}
    span.s5 {color: #3d227f}
    span.s6 {color: #b933a1}
    span.Apple-tab-span {white-space:pre}

[webView loadRequest:[NSURLRequest requestWithURL:[NSURL fileURLWithPath:[[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:@"tour_html5only" ofType:@"html" inDirectory:@"demotour"]isDirectory:NO]]];

just try

• I bough the license for Krpano and iPhone/iPad and would like to create a mobile version for my virtual tours. The problem is that though I get a good image quality on my Mac, I get very poor resolution and the "KrpanoJS Demo Version" message showing on the iPhone. I put the "krpano.license" and "krpanoiphone.license.js" amount the other files into the "vtour" folder that is automatically created after dropping all the cubic image files of the panoramas on the "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet ". For this I'm using krpano krpano 1.0.8.14, though I still have the former version 1.0.8.10 installed in my server into a different directory, for the desktop version. I will appreciate any suggestion/help to solve these problems.
    Thank you!

• Easiest fix ( for me anyway)

Put the licenses in the tools folder and then drop an image onto the make vtours droplet. Then copy the newly generated .js and .swf files and upload them in place of the prevous ones. Rename if necessary.

• Thank you Jarredja, it's working fine now *smile*

By de way, how do you add hotspots to link panoramas after using the VTOUR droplet?

And any idea how to embed the panoramas on a Wordpress page?

Thank you again!

Martin

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!