Event "onclick" attribute takes long time to execute on iPhone3

• Hi,

i have following code
    <event onclick="showthumbs(); logo(); description();" />

some times above events takes 4-5 secs. to execute on iPhone3? ideally it should execute immediately once we tap on screen.

Is this occurs due to memory issue on iPhone3 or some other issue?

Your expert comments needed.

--
    Pratiks

• Depends on what you actually have in your showthumbs.

If you build thumbs using the VMake tour thumbs actions it is correct . It will take 3-5sec especially if you have many thumbs
    But if you just hide and then show them again using an visible false/true command it should be instant.

Hans

• Hi,

the real Javascript event on the iPhone/iPad behind the krpano onclick event is a "touchdown" event of course,
    but it will be executed normally as soon as the browser executes the Javascript for it,

but the Safari browser on the iPhone/iPad itself has a lot of breakdowns/stops when doing something,
    e.g. when showing a image the first time, the browser often needs short time for itself, and in this time it will not render the updates of the html page...

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi VN2011 and Klaus,

I have gone through the documentation. and i found that "ondown" even is for "<plugin>" not for the "<event">.
    is that "ondown" works with "<event>" for iPhone/iPad?

i need to use "onclick / ondown" event for "<event>" not for the "<plugin>".

Please clarify my doubt.

thanks

--
    Pratiks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!