• Hello everybody!

I just put my internet site online and was dissipointed to see that my virtual tour examples with a google map and embedded video did not work. FATAL:LICENS ERROR is shown in place of the panorama? (everything works fine on my computer, it is only online it does not work)

So, I thought maybe it was something wrong with my googlemap licens. So I bought it AGAIN! But it still did not work, so 22euro down the drain.

I have also just got a API key from google so it should not be that either.

And the panorama with a video get the same message! Why is this? Do I need a special licens also for the video plugin???

I would be very greatful for some help. I have been working a lot on my internet site and would really like to get it working : )

Thanks

Erik

http://www.360visitesvirtuelles.fr

• Hello!

Thank you very much for your answer.

Here is the link to the page that does not work
    http://www.360visitesvirtuelles.fr/360/Exemples/T…googlemaps.html

and here the link for the panorama with the video
    http://www.360visitesvirtuelles.fr/360/Exemples/v…Videopopup.html

I am not an expert on internet, servers and so on. I think it is a Linux server!!! At least that is what I asked for when I signed up for my web-hosting.

I have made a lot of other panoramas that work just fine, so it is not a problem with the krpano.licens! It is only a problem with the panorama that also has a googlemap. And also the panorama that has a video integrated which seems even more strange.

I looked in my files and in the panoramas that work I have not included the krpano.licens file. I deleted this file from the googlemap and video panorama, but it did not help. Still the same problem. The panorama does not open, only the message FATAL: LICENSE ERROR is shown and then the krpano website page is opened automatically!

I am very grateful for some more help to solve this problem since it is beyond my knowledge.

Thanks

• Hello again Klaus

Can the problem be caused because I have put the googlemaps.swf and the videoplayer.swf in subfolders. In my case tourdata/plugins/googlemaps.swf (the same for the videoplayer.swf) But I have done the same with all the other panoramas and their "plugins" and it is working fine.

Please help! : )

• Hello Klaus or anybody else!

I would be VERY grateful for some help with my problem (see above). I do not understand why these two panoramas dont work.

Where do I have to place the googlemaps.swf in the pano folder? (I have placed it in a sub folder, works just fine locally on my computer)

Does it have to be an krpano.licens file in the same folder? If not where do I place the krpano.licens file? Do I need it at all? (the other panoramas I made that work fine do not have a krpano.licens file in their folders).

Desperate for some help *confused* , please !!!

Kind regards

• Hi,

the license must be either in the same folder as the swf file or embedded into the swf file,

embedding can be done automatically by using the MAKE PANO, MAKE VTOUR droplets or manually by using the kprotect tool,

best regards,
    Klaus

• I had a simmiliar problem and I found a sollution. Check your file (googlemaps.license.xml) rights if they are "read only" for all users. I had wrong file rights - "no access" for a normal user and the license couldn't be readed. Now everything is OK :)
    There was no problem with loading Googlemaps license from local computer, because I was logged as administrator with all the rights.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!