• I have a pano in tiff, adjusted in Photoshop, and I drop it on the "MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet".
    To my surprise the colors has changed quite significally in the result, unwanted.
    In the attached file the result from kmakemultires is on the left, through a browser, and in Phoshop to the right.
    Is there a way to avoid changing the color like this ?
    Leif Strand
    Edit:
    I have checked the tiles, and they are OK. kmakemultires is not the culprit.
    It must be a viewer/browser/flash phenomenon.

• I had this issue too. And klaus is right, the source must be in sRGB. AdobeRGB has a wider gamut range. But most browser only support windows default sRGB. So even if the tools could output AdobeRGB, the colors in your browser would apply the sRGB gamut. What happens is that the colors of the wider gamut, gets cut away, which results in a saturated image. Thats why you should always photoshop the image in sRGB, so you have the exact colors you want, even if this is less the AdobeRGB.

• The properties for the picture in PS CS5 is shown in the attachment, and is sRGB IEC.... as far as I can see
    The second attachment shows a printscreen of one l1-tile. left through browser right in photo viewer (= like PS CS5)
    So I am still wondering: why is the browsers (IE and Opera) doing this color shift ?
    The pano is at http://www.rundskuer.no/krpano/nystoylhornet_horisonten.html
    Viewed at a calibrated monitor the colors are much too vibrant.
    Leif

• Hi,

PS and the windows image previewer are using the window monitor color profile,
    the most browsers and the Flashplayer not by default,

when you have a sRGB hardware calibrated monitor then it would be possible to disable windows color profile (remove the profile in the windows color profile settings from the monitor), then windows will also pass the RGB data directly unmodified to the monitor,

in PS you could try proofing the sRGB or Monitor RGB colors:

and also try the "Convert to Profile" option:

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!