School AFT IFTIM in France

• Hello everyone,

I am here to present my last project for schoolAFT IFTIM Tremblay-Sur-Mauldre in France, with Olympus E-5.

The project is a 360° virtual tour with 37 panos and object 360.

The customer wishing the virtual tour is impressive and it starts when entering the site, the visit starts, but still waiting for a click of the user to switch to full screen.

Similarly to the ergonomics of the mouse navigation, moving Drag2D was preferred for a simplified handling

Click on the image to see the tour:

Some screenshot :

The big innovation for me was the smartphones version. So I re-developed an iPhone specific interface / Pad / Pod and Android Flash compatible.
    I was surprised by the ability of KrPano on iPhone !

Here's a QRCode to access the mobile version of the site and the virtual tour:

All comments are welcome
    *squint*

• OMG please chagne the control type! anytime i enter a tour with that control type i find myself leaving in frustration very quickly. as least give an option to have to used the normal method. panos look good so does the interface but how come i cannnot click on the map icons and load the scene? hovering over the map icons show which scene you are selecting above but clickin the actual map spot does nothing. i should have to hover on the map then move the mouse to the top to select the scene . that is what i found in 2 min as that is all the longer i could stand the current control type.

• Hey, very nice. I hope they paid you well as you have covered such a large area.

At least you had access without kids or teachers all over the place. Make all the difference *wink*

I don't mind the drag image option. I guess you just kind of switch to what ever is being used. Some people complain that the free spinning movement makes them feel sick so everyone is different.

Andrew

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!