Not able to see HTML loading background image while KRPano is loading.

• Hi,

I have put some loader image in html background to over come the problem of black screen showing long time until KRPano viewer is being loaded.

But I can't see the my HTML background loader image. Why this is happened? I have already tried swf.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); but didn't got any success.

I have following code in html to call viewer.

var swf = createswf("krpano.swf", "krpanoSWFObject", "100%", "100%");
    swf.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
    swf.addVariable("xml", "test.xml");
    swf.embed("KRpano");

Forgot to mentioned it for HTML5 (iPhone/Ipad).

Thanks

--
    Pratiks

Edited once, last by pratiks (June 10, 2011 at 10:48 AM).

• Hi VN2011,

you are right, but i need to keep it 100% as it is for mobile and requirement.
    I just need to show HTML background until KRPano start loading of pano.

Thanks

--
    Pratiks

• Hi,

the wmode parameter is a special Flashplayer setting,
    a transparent krpanoJS viewer is currently not possible - it will always start with a black background,
    but I will think about adding an option for that,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for help. It will really helpful to me.

When will i expect that feature of transparent KRPano JS?
    Or When will i expect final release of "krpano 1.0.8.14 Viewer" i am very exiting to see the 1.0.8.14.

thanks

--
    Pratiks

• Hi,

When will i expect that feature of transparent KRPano JS?
    Or When will i expect final release of "krpano 1.0.8.14 Viewer" i am very exiting to see the 1.0.8.14.

if possible I would have released the 1.0.8.14 already some months ago, but there are always a lot of features request and bug reports that would need to be checked, and there are also a lot of support questions and writing/updating the documentation and making examples is also a very time-intensive job, and so all this together delays the release,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!