Found problem with New js

• Hi Klaus,

I have found a problem with the new js. I've included two images. The one with the white lines outlining on the left side of the box of the box is using the most recent js dated 05/20/2011. The image with the box and no white line is dated 02/23/2011. Is this easily fixed?

Thanks Robert.

• Sorry Klaus,

Should have included that info. Yes in the textfield. Here is the code I used to create the box.

• Anyone else have any ideas on this. It's very difficult to decipher code when you don't know where to put what to make it work. Kind of defeats the purpose of introducing newer code if it breaks something else.

I would really like to finish this project.

Thanks,

Robert

• try removing attributes. like the shadow and border-radius and roundedge. I think the error is somewhere in there. Or perhaps its the 100% width/height.

Its a bit weird, your css defines style where the textfield does too. Alsoo you have webkit en moz, while mozilla doesnt even run the JS version. I think you can remove the border-radius, the width/height, the background and the border from the css, and just put it as attributes in textfield (backgroundcolor, background, border, etc)

• Thanks for the ideas. I removed all the border references but it turns out the padding was the issue. Even though I removed the border references now the border goes completely around and is white. Strange but I can live with it for now. If there are any other ideas would like to hear them.

Thanks,

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!