You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 9:10am

HTML image is not coming properly using "Textfield.swf" plugin.

Hi,

In textfield.swf plugin the image which i have put in "html=..." is not coming in exact center. it is going to right bottom and showing only quater image rather than full image.

following is code for the same.

<plugin name="someicon" enabled="true" url="plugins/textfield.swf" keep="true" edge="topleft" align="topleft" height="20" width="20" x="10" y="10" visible="false" html="[p][img src='images/icon.png' /][/p]" css="p{width:20px; margin:0px; padding:0px; display:inline-block; height:20px; float:left}" backgroundalpha="1" backgroundcolor="0x000000" background="true" zorder="9999" borderwidth="1" bordercolor="0xFFFFFF" />

Please help me out.

Thanks

--
Pratiks

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 1:57pm

Hi,

the HTML renderer of the Flashplayer is unfortunately really bad, especially when using images,
see here for two links to the Adobe documentation about the Flashplayers HTML support:
http://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/?version=10812#top

if possible (e.g. for static text) I would recommend using images instead...

best regards,
Klaus