PROBLEM: SWFaddress plugin for deep linking not working online

• Hi gents,

I need you to help me solve a problem.
    I'm trying to add deep links in some panos with the SWFAddress plugin (bought from https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/swfaddress/)
    The goal is to achieve a result like the one in that page where every pano has a link and FOV,X,Y are shown on the address bar.

The result is working fine locally as shown in this screenshot:

As soon as i upload it to the server (Apache or IIS, is the same) it is not working anymore. See screenshot:

As you can see the thumbs are gone (lower left of the screen) and the SWFAddress is clearly not working.

The source file now online for the pano is this: Download [88MB]

Any suggestion or help?

Thank you very much,
    Ema

• swf has nothing to do with the thumbnails being created or not. press the "o" key to see the log and the errors might tell you what is not working.

Hi VN2011,

pressing "o" shows a sort of debug console displaying (either locally, allowed in flash Global Security Settings panel, or online):
    INFO: krpano 1.0.8.12 (build 2010-11-24)
    INFO: Flashplayer WIN 10,3,181,22 PlugIn
    INFO: registered to: IDFDESIGN SRL

That's all...

Only online, If i press the button: GET LINK TO THIS VIEW
    WARNING: unknown action command: plugin[swfaddress].removeparams
    WARNING: unknown action command: plugin[swfaddress].setparams

Only online, If i press the button: COPY LINK TO CLIPBOARD
    WARNING: unknown action command: plugin[swfaddress].copylink

Thank you,
    Ema

• try either or both keep="true" or preload="true" either its not being kept or the plugin is not loaded when the actions need to be run. justa thought.

Like that?

Thank you,
    Ema

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Ema (15. Juni 2011 um 16:41)

• Don't know if this could be your issue, but you have both a tour.js and swfkrpano.js file in your html page.
    Esentially they should be the same file. However, it probably would make more sense to remove the swfkrpano.js file since the tour.js file has your license embedded into it since you used one of the tools to create it.

Jarred

• Don't know if this could be your issue, but you have both a tour.js and swfkrpano.js file in your html page.
    Esentially they should be the same file. However, it probably would make more sense to remove the swfkrpano.js file since the tour.js file has your license embedded into it since you used one of the tools to create it.

Jarred

*rolleyes* right! I removed the unnecessay one.

This is not solving the SWFAddress problem though.
    *cry* i'm running out of options...

Ema

• Ema put those 2 lines of code in the actual swfaddress plugin not the other buttons. that is for sure the issue as you are usign scenes and the swf is outside the scene tags. a keep="true" is needed to carry the swf plugin into the scenes. preload="true" will make sure the plugin is loaded before it is needed. the swf plugin is supposed to set itself keep="true" auto but i have had it not work without putting it in there myself.

<plugin name="swfaddress" devices="flash"
    url="plugins/swfaddress.swf"
    mode="auto" keep="true" preload="true" onurlchange="activatepano(%PANOID);"
    onparamschange="paramschangeaction();"
    >

<pano name="pano1"
    scene="scene_CabiateProduce_1"
    pageurl="/pano1/"
    pagetitle="SMANIA su IDFDESIGN"
    />

<pano name="pano2"
    scene="scene_CabiateProduce_2"
    pageurl="/pano2/"
    pagetitle="SMANIA su IDFDESIGN"
    />

</plugin>

• Are you certain you own and have the latest v1.1 of the swfaddress plugin?

Check this link and maybe send an email to the plugin author. He may be able to help you further.

SWFAddress plugin

I'm pretty sure i have the last version but i'll double check asap and i'll let you know.
    I already wrote to the author ad he suspect it is a case (uppercase/lowercase) problem. But don't know where... xml? html? *confused*

Thank you very much,
    Ema

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!