You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 8:34am

Does KRPano has ability to identify the screen resolution for Android Devices?

Hi,

There are many Andriod or Flash Player supported devices in market from different manufacturer.
So i need to identify the screen resolution or size and make the icon size and it's position accordingly.

Does KRPano has ability to identify the screen resolution for Android Devices?

--
Pratiks

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 2:53pm

The stage variables are available for this.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 3:12pm

Hi sachagriffin,

Stage element can give you the size of screen. but i also need to identify the screen resolution.
Is it possible?

Thanks

--
Pratiks

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 3:16pm

area and stage..
explain what you mean about resolution then?
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Friday, June 17th 2011, 8:03am

Hi sachagriffin,

The stage hight and width are changed if i switched from portrait to landscape or vice versa.
But i want the phone resolution that manufacturer fixed for that device.

Lets in desktop we have standard resolutions (1024 x 768, 1440 x 900 etc.)
So want to identify the resolution for particular device with different manufacturer.

Thanks

--
Pratiks

panomaster

Intermediate

Occupation: Virtual Tours - Spherical Panoramas - Krpano developer

Friday, June 17th 2011, 8:49am

javascript: screen.width and screen.height.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 3:59pm

If you are using fullscreen tours then stage or area variables work fine otherwise pano aster is right. You need to get the variables with js. Though if you aren't fullscreen and in a fixed width there isn't much point.