You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 1:09am

Panos Archive Showcase

I am sure we are all starting to make amazing panos but how do we showcase them on our website,has anybody used wordpress or anyother way to embed panos into websites.

flash360

Trainee

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 2:33am

Yep you can use wordpress! pixelcase is based on wordpress.

One thing that you will have to do is make the paths relative in the xml - so an image would be http://www.website.com/tour45/image.jpg

VN2009

Professional

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 9:43pm

I use java script to load the panos in a java window. i used to use an IFrame to embed them directly in the html also. i am sure there are many other ways to do this also.

nelk

Intermediate

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 11:08am

Hi !

I use Wordpress and the Kimili Flash Embed plugin.

It works great ... exept for the bugfixes of the mousewheel (but that's another story ! :-) ).
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

smartin

Beginner

Thursday, July 30th 2009, 11:32am

wordpress

I just recently changed spi-v for krpano and an automatic workflow in wordpress is a must for me. I didnt find any krpano plugin for wordpress at all so I rewrote my old plugin a bit. I really should clean up the code but right now it seems to do the job all right. I am not a programmer so I took an old plugin and changed it a bit a couple of years ago and now I change it some more.
My workflow is this. Upload a panorama jpg via FTP, go to wordpress and write a new post, paste the filename and select it, click the pano-button. And thats all there is to it. Another good thing is that now I have three diffret viewing options. Flash, shockwave or java.

I did this for my personal website only and the plugin is far from finished and I dont really have the time to do so right now. But if anyone is interested maybe I can upload it so someone else can work on it too. Let me know if you are interested.

You can see it in action here http://nagy.eu/

milotimbol

Intermediate

Thursday, July 30th 2009, 1:47pm

This guy is using wordpress but not krpano.

http://www.singaporevr.com/

smartin

Beginner

Monday, October 5th 2009, 2:44pm

Download the plugin

I got some e-mails about my krpano plugin for worpress so I made it available for download. See this link. http://nagy.eu/2009-10/krpano_nagy_plugin_for_wordpress/

The plugin is under heavy construction. Feel free to make it better or just to tweak it for your own website. If you use it, please e-mail me a link so I can see the result or simply write a comment below. The plugin validates XHTML strict right now and I hope it validates strict or transitional in the future also. Cross browser support is crucial.

bulp

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 4:18am

smartin... what a great blog... i just wonder ..

i do take a look into your skatepark panorama... and just come across the turning torso apartment building design by santiago calatrava... is it correct?

why dont you do some panorama at the entrance / near that building... just want to spread this great architecture concept building...

cheers..

smartin

Beginner

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 1:33am

TT

That´s correct, it´s the skatepark right next to Turning Torso. Unfortunately I don´t live in Malmo so I can´t just go back to take a closeup of the entrence. But maybe I go back next year.

viewinz

Intermediate

Occupation: Trying to build an entire walkthrough of NZ for tourists

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 3:23am

If you want to complicate things further I found Drupal with Flashnode and SWFtools worked quite well.