How can i set the X and Y position of "Showtext"?

• Hi,

How can i set the X and Y position of "showtext"?

i am showing some text on mouseover of hotspot using "showtext" but i need to change its X and Y position.

Thanks

--
    Pratiks

• Hi panomaster,

I didn't get you properly.
    As i am not using "shotext" as a seperate plugin. i am using it with "buildthumb()" to display pano name as a tool tip.

set(plugin[get(thumbname)].onhover, showtext(get(title)));

so how can i set "xoffset" for this?

Thanks

--
    Pratiks

• use a textstyle and declare that with your showtext.

set(plugin[get(thumbname)].onhover, showtext(get(title)),infostyle);

<textstyle name="infostyle" font="Times" fontsize="40" bold="false" italic="false"
    textcolor="16777215" background="false" backgroundcolor="16777215" border="false" bordercolor="0"
    alpha="1" blendmode="normal" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,2);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);"
    origin="center" edge="center" textalign="center" xoffset="0" yoffset="-80" noclip="true" showtime="0.1" fadetime="0" fadeintime="0"/>

• Hi VN2011,

It is worked perfectly.... *thumbup*

set(plugin[get(thumbname)].onhover, showtext(get(title)),infostyle);
    <textstyle name="infostyle" font="Times" fontsize="40" bold="false" italic="false"
    textcolor="16777215" background="false" backgroundcolor="16777215" border="false" bordercolor="0"
    alpha="1" blendmode="normal" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.7,4,2);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);"
    origin="center" edge="center" textalign="center" xoffset="0" yoffset="-80" noclip="true" showtime="0.1" fadetime="0" fadeintime="0"/>

Thanks a lot for your time and answer.... *thumbsup*

--
    Pratiks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!