In search of iPad hotspots

• I've combed all 12 pages of the iPad-related files in seach of an example of pages, linked by hotspots that work on an iPad, without success. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful!

JL

• If you use the MAKE VTOUR droplets they create all xml for you. You just need to activate each hotspot and place them in the pano.
    If you want to use your own pngs just change the url.

You can also edit the default animated hotspots in Photoshop.

Hans

• Hans
    i got as far as trying the vtour generator but couldn't see how to activate those hotspots - something I use all the time for 'regular' pano tours.

VN
    Thanks also - but dont your friends look miserable! I hope things turned out well for them.

Last question - does one have to produce dual versions of a tour, for 'pads and PCs? - I noticed the new 'devices' possibilities...

bw

JL

• Last question - does one have to produce dual versions of a tour, for 'pads and PCs?

you can make 1 xml using the devices tag or else there is a way to detect the platform with javascript in the html page then redirect certain platforms to thier own xml.

ACTIVATE HOTSPOTS

THE vtour droplet has these by default. They are the styles for the hotspots. They make it so you do not have to replicate duplicate code.

<style name="hotspot_ani_black"
    url="hotspots/hotspot_ani_black_64x64x20.png"
    crop="0|0|64|64"
    frames="20" framewidth="64" frameheight="64" frame="0"
    onloaded="hotspot_animate();"
    altonloaded="if(isphone, mul(scale,2)); onloaded();"
    />

<style name="hotspot_ani_white"
    url="hotspots/hotspot_ani_white_64x64x20.png"
    crop="0|0|64|64"
    frames="20" framewidth="64" frameheight="64" frame="0"
    onloaded="hotspot_animate();"
    altonloaded="if(isphone, mul(scale,2)); onloaded();"
    />

to use them just put this code inside the scene tags for each scene. all you really need here is the name, style, ath, atv and onclick.

<hotspot name="spot1" style="hotspot_ani_black"
    ath="165.96627395752057" atv="-2.6057340546468346"
    zoom="false"
    onclick="looktohotspot(get(name)); loadscene(scene_wedding,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));"
    />

<hotspot name="spot2" style="hotspot_ani_black"
    ath="189.1644327619706" atv="-2.5498125684175217"
    zoom="false"
    onclick="looktohotspot(get(name)); loadscene(scene_women,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));"
    />

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!