Browser history button ?

• Hi,

I've a pano built for android, iphone and desktop. I need a back button to come back "home". There's two ways to reach this pano. One from a web site designed for desktop, an other from a web site designed for mobiles etc.. Problem is i need to write two "back" plugins with a different URL each time i build a multi devices pano.!

Is there a way to adapt this kind of plugin : history button
    then, instead of the plugin history, it would be the browser history ?

Any help would be pleased.
    Thanks. *smile*
    Steph.

• the swfaddress plugin would make the default brouser buttons work for desktops but as of now that will not work for anything else. i think i read that jaydee is going to try to get swfaddrerss working for JS also then it would work in all senarios.

• Thanks, both of you.

Sachagriffin, do you have an example about the way to use your method. Do i have to write a special javascript ?

VN, i thought the jaydee plugin was designed only for use it in a tour... I've just bought it for a big tour, to get separate URL.

A friend of mine try to write a plugin for me. I'll know in a couple days if he succeed.

Thanks for your time. *thumbsup*
    Any other infos would be appreciate.

Steph.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!