• Hi,
    I'm trying to use krpano tools ( VTOUR ) to create a project to present in a web page.
    I have 360 degrees single images of several areas and I want to create a tour with all of them, but to be easy to put them in the web page I'm looking to get a single "vtour. swf" file instead of having all the images in different folders and several files.
    Is this possible? *confused*

Thanks
    Luis Martins

• Hi LM
    I can't help you with creating only a swf file, but having just learned (thanks to people on this list) how to make web-page panos for various devices I'd like to encourage you to try the krp toolkit.

Have a look at: http://www.john-law.net/projects/current/nat/index.html to see the quality and navigation. Works on desktop,Ipad,iPhone and android.

If you want to try this approach I'd be happy to help

Regards

JL

• just drag all of you images into the vtour droplet at the same time. it will export a fully functional tour. depending on the amount of scenes you have creating 1 single swf file is not a good idea. it could end up being 20-30 MB in size. if it is all 1 file the entire thing has to be downloaded before viewing can start. its not a bad idea to use krprotect to hide everything except images and the pano tiles but soon as you include them it could take a long time before you can view and you risk having people turn away.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!