• Hi,
    I'm trying to use krpano tools ( VTOUR ) to create a project to present in a web page.
    I have 360 degrees single images of several areas and I want to create a tour with all of them, but to be easy to put them in the web page I'm looking to get a single "vtour. swf" file instead of having all the images in different folders and several files.
    Is this possible? *confused*

Thanks
    Luis Martins

• Hi LM
    I can't help you with creating only a swf file, but having just learned (thanks to people on this list) how to make web-page panos for various devices I'd like to encourage you to try the krp toolkit.

Have a look at: http://www.john-law.net/projects/current/nat/index.html to see the quality and navigation. Works on desktop,Ipad,iPhone and android.

If you want to try this approach I'd be happy to help

Regards

JL

• just drag all of you images into the vtour droplet at the same time. it will export a fully functional tour. depending on the amount of scenes you have creating 1 single swf file is not a good idea. it could end up being 20-30 MB in size. if it is all 1 file the entire thing has to be downloaded before viewing can start. its not a bad idea to use krprotect to hide everything except images and the pano tiles but soon as you include them it could take a long time before you can view and you risk having people turn away.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!