from a plugin you can listen to "events":

krpano:krpano_as3_interface = krpano_as3_interface.getInstance();
    krpano.set("events.yourevent", aflashfunction);

aflashfunction(str:String){

your flash code....
    }

or from a plugin, call a krpano function:
    krpano.call("anaction");

Flash will throw errors in standalone mode, but it will work fine in krpano.

• Well touchdevices don't have a onover/onout event. Those are specific for mouse. In flash they are actuall called MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER and MOUSE_OUT. your design shoud be based on touch/click. Click to open and click to close. (or click and hold to drag the map open and close). This alsoo removes tooltips (onhover). How would you go over a map without touching the screen? In an ideal world, the device should register your eyemovement and open wat you look at :P

Some touchdevices have the ability to use a mouse by dragging a pointer from a toolbar, but Im not sure how this works. I think click gets set on doubleclick, and the new click (touch) becomes the onover.

• Well touchdevices don't have a onover/onout event. Those are specific for mouse. In flash they are actuall called MouseEvent.MOUSE_OVER and MOUSE_OUT. your design shoud be based on touch/click. Click to open and click to close. (or click and hold to drag the map open and close). This alsoo removes tooltips (onhover). How would you go over a map without touching the screen? In an ideal world, the device should register your eyemovement and open wat you look at :P

Some touchdevices have the ability to use a mouse by dragging a pointer from a toolbar, but Im not sure how this works. I think click gets set on doubleclick, and the new click (touch) becomes the onover.

Many thanks for your explains !

Regarding Touch and Click to open/close, I don't like it for a short map viewing.

Nevertheless and even if my caving tours are not really prepared for handheld,
    I will study some modifications based on OS detection / Krpano Devices informations.
    *wink*

• JP in my opinion even on phones its not to bad to have map click to open and click to close. on a mobile device have it fill the whole screen with a x in the corner to close it otherwise when a new scene is clicked have the map auto close with that action. that way the map can be opened and a new scene can be selected or not. if you really want to keep the onover and onout for desktops keep it, soon as they are onover the map will open no need for clicking on desktop but for mobiles it should work both ways then.

• JP in my opinion even on phones its not to bad to have map click to open and click to close. on a mobile device have it fill the whole screen with a x in the corner to close it otherwise when a new scene is clicked have the map auto close with that action. that way the map can be opened and a new scene can be selected or not. if you really want to keep the onover and onout for desktops keep it, soon as they are onover the map will open no need for clicking on desktop but for mobiles it should work both ways then.

As discussed,

I will implement "click" to Open/Close for Handheld device (based on OS detection / Krpano Devices informations).
    *thumbsup*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!