Any known issues with Android "Honeycomb"?

• Any one have a device that runs Android Honeycomb that could run a test. Trying to figure out if it is an issue with android/acer device or krpano. http://www.eyecandyvi.com/test/pano1.html

I've spent the entire day running different configurations including the default set of tools to create something that seems to perform as well as my ipad 2 but haven't had any luck. The link was created using MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet. What seems to happen is that it loads very quickly but after 10 seconds or so when you try to move around the cabin it goes out of control. It also seems to jerk and drag quite a bit. Again not like on the ipad 2. It is so smooth and controllable.

I've also posted something regarding the usage of devices if anyone knows about that as well.

Thanks,

Robert

Does it run any of the demos well?

Unfortunately it is very jumpy even on klaus's demos and seems to delay when you swipe to the left or the right. Interesting thing though is I went to 360cities.net and every pano plays smoothly. Would really like to know their configuration.

I've included the config that I am using to create the files. You'll see they are the default. If you have any suggestions to improve the performance I would be greatly appreciative.

Robert

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!