stoptween with interpolation (XML Thumbnail-Scroller)?

• Hi folks,

I kinda sick of all these flash-thumbnail scrollers which always have some flaws and so I start to write my own in XML. Everything works great so far, but there is one thing I just can´t get to work, smoothing the stoptween-function *unsure*

Is there a way to NOT stop the tween abrupt but fade the tweening out, but still using the stoptween-tag?

Here´s the code:
    ifnot(mouse.x LT midminus, ifnot(mouse.x GT midplus, stoptween(plugin[scrollbar].x)));
    This works just fine to stop the scrollbar if the mouse is in the center-area of the screen, but it would be even better if it would stop smooth.

Thanks and best regards,
    Nupsi

• Hi,

instead of stoptween() you could use the tween() function again with the value where the tween should stop,
    calling a tween() again for a variable will stop the tween that was running before for it,

so making a smooth stop would be possible, but you would need to know / to calculate when and where the tween should stop...

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!