Lenght of the folder structure...

• Is there a limit in the lenght of the folder structure and/or restrictions?
    I have the pano on an external HD, with a long folder structure and spaces in the folder's names.

I did the VT using "Make Pano Multires":

- on the external HD, opening the html, the pano starts but the standard interface is not visible and a warning message is shown.
    - Copying the folder on the Desktop, everything works fine.

Thanks,
    Marco

• Yes, more than one start with a number... in fact I use dates for the folder and they're not the only numbers, but never had an issue for this reason.
    But sometime I might use special characters like "360°": is "°" not allowed?

If so, please, allow also special characters, if possible.

Thanks,
    Marco

• Windows (not sure about linux) has a max length a file may be in (I think its like 255 characters). When you create a vtour of a file with a lengthy name, it will alsoo be put in a lengthy subfolder, which is in another subfolder.

Alsoo if you try to create a folder on your desktop with special chars like °" you'll get an error. So its nothing krpano can do.

• Hi,

- on the external HD, opening the html, the pano starts but the standard interface is not visible and a warning message is shown.

no error messages about loading problems?

some special characters can be problematic on some systems and in some situations,
    what was the full path on your external HD?

best regards,
    Klaus

• This is the error message:

INFO: krpano 1.0.8.14 (build 2011-04-11)
    INFO: Flashplayer MAC 10,1,102,64 PlugIn
    INFO: registered to: Marco Lanciani
    WARNING: not local trusted - ExternalInterface disabled!
    ERROR: download of "file:///Volumes/Raid 01/Shoots/Acquario Romano/2011.07.11 - Animalia/20110711/360° Panoramas/Virtual Tour/MAKE PANO MULTIRES/9052/skin/qtvr-cursors.png" failed
    ERROR: download of "file:///Volumes/Raid 01/Shoots/Acquario Romano/2011.07.11 - Animalia/20110711/360° Panoramas/Virtual Tour/MAKE PANO MULTIRES/9052/skin/buttons.png" failed

Here you can also see the full path.
    As I told the Virtual Tour Starts but it doesn't load the interface... closing the warning message I can navigate but still without the interface.

Marco

• ...also krprotect refuses to create the protected SWF file...

What is the problem?
    The lenght, special characters or what else?

As expected creating a "standard" folder on the first level of the external HD I have no problems creating the protected SWF file.

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!