How to move an image plugin across the screen?

• Hi,

I have a flat image of an aerial shot over a city that loads first in a tour.

There's more code but basically it's hotspots that split the city into different colored sections and when clicked opens a separate xml file of that area.

What I want to do is add an image plugin of a balloon and have it slowly move across the viewing area in a continuous loop. Also perhaps have a small flock of birds go past. I can make the images no problem but could someone please direct me to a post or example of a plugin that does this as I'm sure it's been done already in one form or another and I'm unable to find it . Honest.... I've looked *confused*

Thanks,

Andrew

• Thanks for the link.

I'm looking at the tour/XML code now but don't see any butterfly moving across the screen. It does move slightly while being in one position but that is an swf animation. Perhaps the larger movement has since been switched off.

I'll keep looking at the code and see what jumps out at me *wink* There seems to be a few actions that are perhaps not used anymore.

Added later:

Gave up as the actions/xml are's too complicated for my brain. I decided to just create a flash movie the same size as the viewer screen with a motion tween of the balloon going across. Does exactly what I wanted plus I can make the burners come on for a few seconds before it moves up *thumbsup*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!